In order to obtain or renew a Basic Business License as a rental property provider, landlords must obtain and pass an inspection. As of this writing, the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs only requires an inspection prior to obtaining an initial business license, but keep in mind that this is expected to change, with inspections being required as part of the renewal process.
Articles in this section
- I already had an inspection when I purchased my property. Will I need another inspection?
- What do inspectors look for at Rental Property License Inspections?
- What is the Proactive Inspection Program?
- What is a Zoning Use Inspection?
- Does RentJiffy conduct or offer a pre-inspection service?
- What are the fees for inspections?
- What is a Third Party Oversight Inspection?
- What is a Notice of Infraction or NOI?
- What is a Proactive Inspection?
- How often will I need to have my property inspected?