In order to obtain or renew a Basic Business License as a rental property provider, landlords must obtain and pass an inspection. As of this writing, the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs only requires an inspection prior to obtaining an initial business license, but keep in mind that this is expected to change, with inspections being required as part of the renewal process.
Articles in this section
- How do I schedule a reinspection?
- How do I get a new inspection date?
- What time is my inspection?
- I already had an inspection when I purchased my property. Will I need another inspection?
- What do inspectors look for at Rental Property License Inspections?
- I failed an inspection. Can I supply photos and/or videos of fixed items instead of having a reinspection?
- Inspection Policies when there is inclement weather policies
- What is the Proactive Inspection Program?
- What is a Zoning Use Inspection?
- Does RentJiffy conduct or offer a pre-inspection service?